Kaka Presentation

Real Madrid's new signing, Kaka, has conducted his first press conference since being unveiled as the new Bernabeu number 8.

"Milan opened the door to negotiations for the first time. It was a time of world crisis, this was back in January," he explained.

"After the season finished, they said again there were some offers and they had to begin the transfer negotiation procedure again. So then I said I would love to go to Real Madrid if at some point Milan decided to let me go.

"Today for me was incredible, unforgettable - not only in my life but the lives of many other people. It was historical for me.

The Perez Project"When Florentino contacted me, he didn't say specific names - he spoke about a big sporting project, and that is something that made a big impact on me.

"Everything he did during his previous era, he repeated some of those guidelines and they conviced me me. I said, "President, I see where you're coming from."

"He spoke to me about another very important player that would be joining the ranks of Real Madrid, namely Cristiano Ronaldo. I was very pleased, because he comes from a great team. We're all joining a great team.

More on that here