Write A Guest Post


Lets-Kickoff.blogspot.com is now open to guest writers so that soccer news can be updated more frequently.

Reasons For Writing A Guest Post on My Blog

1. To share your opinions about soccer news and add value with your insight.

2. Have fun and be a part of this community.

3. To get exposure and traffic with your personal link that can be placed at the end of the article.

Guidelines

I don’t want to sound mean but these guidelines are necessary to avoid turning off my existing readers. So please do me a favor and write quality content, else I have to reject your posts.

1. Editing. Grammatical errors, inflammatory remarks and other minor things may be edited before posting.

2. Length. 1200 words or more. This may be lengthy for some writers but I prefer an in-depth coverage of the chosen topic and this is just to continue the tradition on All About The Beautiful Game.

3. Individuality. Please ensure the individuality of this post. It must be unique and not posted on your own blog or anywhere else. This is to prevent search engines from penalizing both sites.

5. Writing Style. No restrictions, conforming to my writing style is nice but your natural expression is preferred. Some controversy may even add refreshing variety on this blog.


Lastly, please send your submissions to sameer_arshad@live.com. I will try to post your guest blogs as soon as possible. I may also intersperse my own posts in between to show that I have not forsaken All About the Beautiful Game