Pre-Season Friendlies: Live Streaming

Loads of people are requesting me to place live streaming links for the Pre-season Friendly matches as the are suffering from withdrawal symptoms after the WC 2010 is over. So I decided to place live streaming links of the friendlies and also try to get more visitors to my blog before the real season begins on 14 August( where I will be posting live streaming links of all the Premier League matches, La Liga and Ofcource Champions League). Hope everything goes out as planned.

Some of the big Friendly games which are coming up are:

Real Madrid vs  Bayern Munich
Date: 13 August 2010, TIME: 21:00 GMT

LINK 1 [POP UP]
LINK 2 (Pop Up window)
LINK 3 (Pop Up window)
Do let me know about which game would you like to see as I might miss some important matches.