Hackers Attack Malaysian Web Sites

Soccer Extreme : Indonesia suffered its first defeat in the 2010 Asean Football Federation Suzuki Cup, falling 3-0 to Malaysia in the first leg of the final at Bukit Jalil Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday.

Merah Putih still has a chance to turn things around in the second leg of the final in Jakarta on Wednesday. In the meantime, a group of Indonesian hackers seemed to have taken matters into their own hands.

On Monday, a number of Malaysian Web sites were hacked by a group calling itself Indonesian coder team or Kamtiez.

According to Internet expert Irvan Nasrun as quoted by news portal Detik.com, 11 Web sites, including one belonging to Sony Music, were attacked after Indonesia's defeat.

Here are some of the hacked Web sites:

hxxp://directory.klang.net.my/
hxxp://efurniture.com.my/
hxxp://food-beverage.com.my/
hxxp://k9.com.my/index.htm
hxxp://blog.realestate.net.my/
hxxp://www.verisance.com.my/manuals/index.htm
hxxp://vmart.skymobile.com.my/osc/images/index.htm
hxxp://galeri.seripekan.edu.my/
hxxp://ari.uitm.edu.my/cache/
hxxp://bin.my/cache/
hxxp://www.sonymusic.com.my/images/a.txt

(source, jakartaglobe)