Malaysian Fans Shone Cheat Laser !

Soccer Extreme : Indonesian Goalkeeper Muhammad Haris Maulana (Markus Horison) said he was dazzled by green lasers shone by Malaysian fans at the Bukit Jalil Stadium during Indonesia’s 3-0 loss to hosts Malaysia in the Suzuki Cup final First Leg in Kuala Lumpur,Sunday, 26th Dec 2010.

In the first half, I saw beams of green light shining on the ball when I was preparing for a goal kick,” the 29-year-old told Markus Horison.

In the second half, I realized the light came from fans behind the Malaysian goal since it shone directly in my face when I was saving the balls.

The light forced me to turn my head away.

He admitted that Malaysian fans had failed to uphold the spirit of fair play, setting off firecrackers on stages many times and shining the laser in the eyes of Indonesian players.

It is very dangerous and can cause eye injury,” he said. “I can’t understand why they did it.

During the game, the Coach of the Indonesia squad, Alfred Riedl, complained about the laser to match officials who merely promised to stop it. (aff)

Malaysia Cheat Laser

Markus The Laserman