Fan shows off big tattoo's Manchester United













Soccer Extreme
: Manchester United fan John Retter is backing his Old Trafford idols all the way with this huge tattoo.

Trucker John, 51, paid nearly £1,000 to have the Red Devils' crest etched.

The work took 16 hours and he spent the time reading boss Sir Alex Ferguson's biography to take his mind off the pain.

But John, who never misses a game on TV, insists it was worth the discomfort to have the tattoo that covers most of his back.

:: Relation Post : Tattooed Hotspurs's Blurbs

He said: "It's a brilliant badge with so much history. I'm proud to wear it."

Referring to the club's famously rivalry with Liverpool, John, of Paignton, Devon, added: "As soon as the sun's out, I'll be flaunting it on the beach - although I'll probably get chased by a load of Scousers."

His partner Liz Brady, 44, said: "I think it looks great."

Tattooist Tony Gallon said: "It's the biggest football badge I've ever had to do." (thesun)