Upss.. Beckham's Penis 7.6 meters

Soccer Extreme : Victoria ‘Posh’ Adams does have a lot of pride over her husband, David Beckham. He even greatness-greatness regularly told Beckham to his friends.

Yes, this is related to a vital tool Beckham. Since becoming a model Armani underwear brand, three being ago, Beckham has regularly posed wearing only underwear. In the pose, Beckham shows her sexiness as she place forward that he was wearing underwear.

When ordinary people see the photos, of course they will direct eye fixed on Beckham vital tool that looks very prominent. Sexy pose this Bekham adorn billboards throughout the world. In fact, there are some billboards that are fitted with giant size in the huge cities.

“I am proud to see my husband’s penis on show as high as 7.6 meters,” says Victoria.

“A huge, very huge, like a giant. If I’m sexy he is, I also will walk down the streets with my underwear,” continued the former Spice Girls. (waerwiki)