Zableta's dreams come true




Pablo Zableta admitted it was a dream come true to sign for Manchester City .The Argentina defender completed his £6.5million switch from Espanyol today.(the sun)

And Zabaleta, 23, said: "I am very happy to come here and play in the Premier League. "Playing in England has been a lifelong dream which has finally come true by moving to City. "I'd met Mark Hughes previously and was really impressed with him but having talked to him about Manchester City I had to come here and be part of his plans. "I'm very confident of helping the first team to achieve their goals for the season and after walking around the stadium I can't wait to play in front of the City fans there. It is very impressive."

Hughes was delighted to bring the star to Eastlands. He said: "We feel the addition of Pablo is another great signing for Manchester City. "He's young and a winner, with an Olympic gold medal to prove that, but more so he will provide us with great balance in the side. "I'm very happy to bring him here and hopefully we can get a good result at Sunderland to round off what has been a very satisfactory week indeed for us."

Somehow I doubt Zabeleta has ever even heard of Man city. I think a player of his calibere would have to be out of their mind to join Man city in their current state.